Dashboard and Report Design Principles Using Excel
– Produce or revise dashboards and reports
– Find your current reports and dashboards confusing
– Are frustrated by the length, complexity and structure of your existing reports
– Have many different styles of dashboards and reports in use and want to simplify things
– Need to create a consistent “house style” that can be replicated by different teams
– Want to look like a star by creating reports and dashboards that your internal customers love
… this workshop can help. In this session we explore the principles of what makes reports and dashboards easy, or hard, to understand, distil this into a simple set of rules and show you how to apply these rules using Excel.